THE powertrain Explained
Powertrains consist of a motor, battery, and an inverter which:
• converts battery energy from DC to AC for the motor
• controls motor speed
• captures energy from regenerative braking to recharge the battery
All existing electric vehicles require heavy, bulky and expensive on-board chargers.
THE powertrain reimagined
Havelaar eliminates the need for on-board chargers.
• less weight leads to better driving performance
• fewer parts leads to improved reliability
• lower cost is critical for the mass-market
• more space for new technologies
Longer range: Up to 12% Farther
• Improved driving efficiency through Havelaar’s H-150 Inverter
• Better energy-capture to recharge batteries through braking
FASTER Charging: UP to 6x
Havelaar charges up to 6 times faster than existing technologies (Compared to Tesla Model 3 on-board charging).
Havelaar has built Canada’s first EV pickup truck: Currently, using The Bison pickup as a platform to help develop our technologies.
Stay tuned for more good news about Bison.